Can you spend your Flexible Spending Account / Health Savings Account at your optometry practice?!? The answer is YES. Many people do not realize that prescription glasses and contacts are covered. Here’s what you can get with your plan:
1. Prescription glasses. Frames & lenses are both covered. Clear. Tinted. Computer. You name it.
2. Dry eye treatment. Office visits and treatments are covered. Stop suffering.
3. Reduce fine lines and wrinkles on your face and neck with our TempSure Envi treatment.
4. Computer eye strain glasses. Get rid of that strain and pain at the end of your work day.
5. Get blue-light protected. Studies say blue light from your computer & phone will likely damage your retina. Not yours though. Your retina can thank us in 10-20 years.
6. Prescription sunglasses. UV protection to prevent cataracts and macular degeneration...and admit it, to look cool.
7. Progressive lenses. Totally fed up with taking your glasses on & off? This annoyance has a solution. And it’s covered.
8. Contact lenses. Get a 12 month supply.